How to join us?
Greetings and Welcome!
Do you own a Honda Odyssey? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place!
Whether you own the legendary RA models or the current RBs, you are most welcomed to join our club as an official member. Amongst the items that you’ll be getting as an officially registered member are:
- To join all club organized activities such as sports and recreation, CSR, club convoys to various events and destinations.
- Share technical know how on Honda Odyssey thus enriching your driving experience
- Family oriented activities such as Family Day
- Discounts on all current and future affiliate outlets (car related and non-car related)
Fill up the official Club registration form and provide us with your recent Passport sized photograph. Completed forms should be sent directly to our operations office at No. 1-24A Jalan Putra Perdana, 1/1, Taman Putra Perdana, 47130 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel: 03-8320 1880 / 2880. Fax: 03-8320 3880, or e-mail to
. As another alternative, you can pass it directly to any Official Committee members which you know
The fees are as the following:-
1) One time registration fee of RM50.00 (Fifty Ringgit)
2) Yearly club fee of RM30.00 (Thirty Ringgit)
The fees should be credited directly to the club’s official account either by cash/Money Order/Cheque/Bank Draft bearing the name “Kelab Pemilik Honda Odyssey Malaysia” only. The Club and the Club’s management is not responsible and have never appointed any individuals to collect the fees for any registering members except for all appointed Club committee members.
The Club’s account details are:-
Bank: CIMB Berhad, Cawangan Country Height, Kajang, Selangor
Account Number: 1228 0000 3061 00
Account Type: Current Account
Account Name: Kelab Pemilik Honda Odyssey Malaysia
Please sms the details of the transaction, your name and your username once payment has been made to:-
012-2195 040 (En Azhan Bin Adnan – Deputy Club Secretary)
010-400 7576 (En. Hafizal Bin Yahaya – Treasurer)
012-2290 603 (En Mohd Farid Bin Zainon - Membership Committee)